Responsible for execution of assigned PM&C; Energy Delivery Transmission Capital projects using the Energy Delivery Capital Projects process. Lead 4-8 matrixed project teams concurrently. Each project team is composed of 3 to 12+ team members from various technical and business disciples.
Manage project budgets ranging from $0.25-$75+ million dollars. Manage project budget portfolio for assigned capital projects in accordance to Entergy corporate, business unit, and work group practices, policies, and processes.
Project Manager will lead assigned project teams to define, estimate, design, construct, and close out transmission line, substation and relay projects.
Interface with all internal and external stakeholders affected by the capital project including project team, management team, retail customers, sponsors, governmental/regulatory agencies, and vendors.
Develop and maintain Project Scoping Plans (PSP), Project Execution Plans (PEP), project schedules, capital work orders/asset costs and process gate reviews.
Report capital project status weekly and monthly to the Manager, Capital Projects. Monthly reports require comprehensive cost reviews and projections. Report to external and Entergy executives as required.
Represent Energy Delivery in regulatory hearings involving capital projects and prepare required testimony.
Participate and support all Entergy Safety and Diversity & Inclusion programs and initiatives.
- Advanced organizational skills required to manage multiple complex capital project ensuring safety, cost, schedule, scope and quality is met
- Superior interpersonal skills needed to operate within a matrixed environment
- Outstanding leadership skills required to build and motivate matrixed project teams
- Exceptional communication skills are necessary when called upon to represent the project in regulatory hearings, interfacing with internal & external stakeholders, and reviewing project status with Entergy executives
- Excellent computer system skills required for utilizing Entergy IT systems for cost and schedule reporting (PowerPlant, CRA, Primavera, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
*Please submit a detailed resume in your application.
- BachelorÂ¿s Degree in Engineering (preferred), Construction Management, Business or MBA may be considered
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) preferred
- 3 years of integrated project management experience or 6 years functional management experience
- Knowledge and experience in construction practices (Electric utility industry preferred)
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated skills in project communications, human resource management, and project procurement management to lead assigned teams through project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, and change/risk management. Exceptional organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve conflict is imperative, as are strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company.
Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Number of Openings
Relocation is APPROVED in accordance with the Entergy guidelines.
Job Closure Date
For consideration, please submit a detailed resume to www.entergy.com/careers by the closing date or earlier as closing dates may change based on the volume of applicants.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Entergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes the development of all employees and encourages each individual to achieve as much success as their talents and initiative will allow.
Entergy New Orleans lights up the path for the unsteady, libation-influenced patrons of Bourbon Street and others in the Crescent City. The...