One of the largest installers of tracking systems, reversing aids, vehicle camera equipment and mobility solutions has an opening for a Project Manager!
As a Project Manager your duties will be responsible for setting up and managing the full installation / implementation for our major client roll-outs across the country.
Rate of Pay $45-55K
- Executes project work plans in line with customer requirements.
- Identifies installer resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages all day-to-day aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies and enforces all project standards.
- Experience with inventory management and all inventory receiving and shipping functions.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete and current.
- Experience with automated job management systems.
- Must be experienced in vehicle installation project management, ideally with 5 or more years of experience within the industry.
- Must be fully proficient in leading a project team from start to finish.
- Must motivate team members to follow all company procedures to ensure the highest customer service is provided.
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
- Clean criminal background
- Clean drug screen
- 2 years ago - save job
Extra Help specializes in:
Staff Management Services