FSV Payment Systems is a leading provider of prepaid debit card solutions including payroll card, rebate/incentive, retail general purpose reloadable, government benefits and insurance benefits programs. FSV, a thirteen year-old financial technology company, is vertically integrated and manages all aspects of prepaid card programs for its corporate clients including program design, implementation, processing, operations and cardholder support.
This position is responsible for leading cross-functional corporate projects. The position interacts independently under minimal direction with all levels of the organization to manage complex, high-priority, cross-functional projects through the project lifecycle. Project management methodologies, strong leadership, communication, people and business consulting skills essential.
The Project Manager requires a comprehensive understanding of the impact of completing projects on time and within budget. Monitors and tracks all project activity: creates and executes project work plans and revises plans, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Manages day-to-day project tasks and scope. Ensures deliverables are completed on time. Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards. Maintains up-to-date project plans/documents (including open issues lists) for project reviews. Minimizes FSV’s exposure and risk on projects. Conducts weekly status meetings and, once a project has been completed, a “lessons learned” project review for continuing process improvements.
- Bachelors Degree with the principles, practices and techniques of project management
- 4+ years experience in financial services; credit card, debit card, Visa and MasterCard
- 3 to 5 years project management experience or equivalent business consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability in process improvement and project management
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving, analysis, and assuming responsibility for getting the work done
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and technology professionals
- Ability to manage projects with a technology component
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including facilitation of groups toward deliverable
- Strong organizational skills – document meetings, update and maintain project plan, maintain and resolve open issues lists, update weekly project status reports, manage 20+ projects at one time, aware of project status at all times
FSV Payment Systems - 21 months ago