Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. This position involves frequent interaction with various stakeholders including internal cross-functional team members, external vendors/partners, executive staff members, sales account teams and product management teams.
- Plan and track project milestones, work breakdown structure, tasks, timelines, work progress, budget, changes, and allocation of internal and external resources.
- Manage cross-functional project teams using leadership, communication, negotiation skills
- Drive accountability for the accomplishment of deliverables, work packages and overall business solutions, including tracking of project progress and assessing project trade-offs across scope, timing, and resources
- Serve as a communication hub for project status across various business units
- Develop project plans, manage scope, deliver milestones, and ensure that all teams have the information needed to make informed decisions
- Lead and/or contribute as an individual resource or subject matter specialist to cross-functional projects with regards to dates, risks, impact and schedules
- Run regular project status meetings to clearly prioritize tasks for teams,
- Project scope management
- Capture changes to the project scope, schedule, budget and resources for input into change management process
- Communicate project information to project stakeholders, cross functional departments, external agencies, and outside vendors
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
- Consumer electronics and consumer products experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working with teams of 5+ people on a team
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years related professional experience in Project Management or related disciplines
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...