Geometry Global (formally G2 USA) is seeking a Project Manager for our San Francisco office to work on a digital marketing account. This position handles project management of marketing communications in various interactive channels including websites and e-marketing. This person will be responsible for working on digital project management for a Fortune 1000 multinational computer software company.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager are:
- Develop accurate and informed scopes of work including schedules and budgets, using the correct tools (i.e. Microsoft Project, Excel) and with regard to client and agency needs/expectations
- Manage project schedule and budget and ensure project progress from conception to completion including change management
- Have a working knowledge of the work flows for interactive relationship marketing and complex web design execution
- Guide teams on mitigating risks on projects
- Enforce quality control processes in each project Set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to team and providing proper materials/documentation when necessary
- Demonstrate good judgment in choosing methods of communication that are most effective and efficient (e.g. team meetings, in-person visits, phone calls, email)
- Exhibit strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
- Partner with internal clients in a positive, professional, and constructive way
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure client expectations are managed with regard to scope and progress in schedule and budget
The ideal candidate:
To apply online, please click the following link:
- Understanding of complex web development projects
- 2-3 years of project management preferably in an advertising agency or other professional service business
- Experience with MS Project
- Intelligent with the insight and ability to see the bigger picture
- Energy and passion for work
- Strive to be a positive influence on peer group and cross-capability team
Geometry Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
G2 USA - 12 months ago