GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies. Established in 1928, GHD employs more than 6500 people across five continents. GHD serves clients in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Responsibilities include planning, design and construction of water and wastewater infrastructure for municipal clients.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering.
• P.E. license.
• 8-15 years’ experience.
• Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering a plus.
• Familiarity with wastewater or water infrastructure (pipeline and pump stations) as well as WWTP design and construction is required.
• Prior consulting experience working with municipal clients on wastewater treatment and infrastructure projects.
• Must be a team player and be able to work on multi-disciplinary project teams.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Solid computer skills.
We reward your commitment with an attractive salary and full roster of competitive benefits. You’ll be encouraged to grow in the profession and we’ll provide many of the tools you’ll need to make it happen, including in-house professional development programs.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. If you’d like to be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements in confidence via www.ghd.com/careers.
GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies.
Established in 1928, GHD...