GNF is seeking a highly motivated and self-directed project manager to join the Program Management Group. This individual will work closely with research project team leaders and senior management to develop prioritized project plans for addressing key scientific questions, facilitate issue resolution, and manage diverse teams across multiple sites to meet program timelines/goals.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Project management support for early-stage drug discovery projects (i.e., target discovery through lead optimization) and research and technology initiatives
• Generate and maintain efficient project plans based on key scientific questions and broad strategic outlook to ensure long-term success
• Set clear objectives for team decision making and ensure they happen
• Enable project teams to develop and convey clear strategy recommendations and action plans to senior leadership
• Alliance management support including assisting with grant proposals and grant administration may occasionally be within scope
Required qualifications and experience:
• Understanding of the drug discovery process (immunology background is a plus)
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills: writing samples required
• Strong organizational abilities with a keen attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
• High level of self-motivation and ability to thrive in a highly-matrixed, team-oriented setting
Ph.D. in biology or a relevant field with 2+ years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical drug discovery experience, or M.S. with 4+ years of experience.
Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...