The Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful implementation of projects across all areas of the business (e.g. Marketing, Technology, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, etc.) Candidate will possess strong strategic thinking, problem solving, communication and analytical skills and must be able to work in a fast paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Deliver large-scale projects
- Organize project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and required skills
- Manage overall delivery of project across all functions including requirements gathering and project approval, design, build/customization, integration, and testing
- Manage requirements and project approval process, including obtaining sign-off from all business lines and overseeing the change management process for tracking changes, once sign-off has been completed.
- Define, track, and ensure completion of project milestones and deliverables
- Identify, assess impact of and resolve project issues and conflicts with management and/or project team
- Support budget tracking efforts to build NPV, allocating operational costs to appropriate projects
- Provide regular communications on project status to executive management and internal project teams
- Build Launch Management tools and Methodology
- Improve quality, implementation timing and cost for projects
- Define standard tools for program management
- Build and communicate tools throughout the bank
- Build strong relationships
- Internal: Establish strong contact with all business functions and act as central hub
- External: Coordinate, act as day-to-day project contact with partner teams
- Serve as liaison to PMO and business to help scope prospective projects to identify NPV and project costs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 or more years project management experience, supporting clients
- Project/strategic planning and business background with understanding of assigned areas of responsibility
- Experience working on technology integration projects desired
- Advanced Business Analysis
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
- Strong Project Management
- Advanced Business Case Development
- Metrics Development and Deployment
- Strong PC skills required including MS Office.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. We deliver cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers, backed by the nation’s largest independent power generation portfolio of fossil fuel, nuclear, solar and wind facilities. A Fortune 300 company, NRG is challenging the U.S. energy industry by becoming the largest developer of solar power, building the first privately-funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and providing customers with the most advanced smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use. In addition to 47,000 megawatts of generation capacity, enough to supply nearly 40 million homes, our retail electricity providers – Reliant, Green Mountain Energy and Energy Plus – serve more than two million customers.
We are seeking local candidates with a stable work history and a GREAT ATTITUDE!
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a Project Manager . For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include EP Project Manager.
Green Mountain, the nation's leading competitive retail provider of cleaner energy and carbon offset solutions, was founded in 1997 to...