The Bellevue, Washington office is currently seeking a Project Manager, Structures to join their team of engineering professionals.
- Responsible for preliminary and final designs,
- Prepare contract documents and engineering studies.
- Responsible for Marketing and Business Development.
- As the Structural Project Manager, you will be responsible for guiding engineers, designers, and technicians in structural engineering design efforts.
- Develop integrated structural designs and perform supporting calculations for the planned work.
- Perform independent reviews of work performed by others including calculations and drawing preparation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
- Requires a BSCE from an accredited engineering program.
- PE in Washington required, SE preferred, PEs in Oregon, Idaho & Utah will be needed.
- Ten plus years of experience designing transportation structures.
- Experience leading engineers through all phases of a project design.
- Experience working with clients.
- Technically knowledgeable of the practical application of structural engineering including analysis for structural supports, loads, and design integrity.
- Proficient using Microstation and AutoCAD
- Familiar with design codes and standards.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.