PLEASE APPLY ONLY ONCE FOR EACH POSITION
We love automation. We design and build innovative robotic systems and laboratory devices used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies and academic research laboratories. HighRes Biosolutions helps scientists accelerate drug discovery, high throughput genotyping, siRNA screening, next-generation sequencing sample prep, biorepository science and molecular diagnostics with highly flexible, expandable and modular integrated systems, bench-top devices and consumables that are easily configured (and reconfigured) to create research environments conducive to achieving breakthrough results.
Position is responsible for managing the installation of automated robotic platforms and instrumentation at customer sites throughout the US and Europe. Plan, direct and monitor projects from initiation through delivery to meet revenue targets and cost projections for all customers. Ability to manage cycle time and inventory is crucial. Experience managing customer relationships in order to maximize customer satisfaction. Serves as a mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for teams focused on delivery of products to clients. Organize activities interdepartmentally to ensure on-time delivery. Work closely with sales team to ensure product/projects are implemented correctly.
• Experience with lab equipment and robotics systems is required for this role.
• Serve as primary liaison between customers and corporate for on-time deliveries
• Gather requirements and work with in-house teams for solutions.
• Gather and communicate to the customer information (including site drawings, technical specs etc.) to answer customer requirements or questions
• Keep customers informed on progress/status of all projects
• Monitor progress of all projects to key timelines. Work continuously with customers to keep projects on track.
• Ensure customer site readiness for all installations.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated track record of project management skills. PM certification is a plus.
• 5-7 years related experience.
• Able to understand site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), to include reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications.
• Develop and complete functional design specifications.
• Demonstrated experience in effective relationship management with all levels and backgrounds across all departments with the ability to instill confidence in all situations. This includes customer management, local project managers, and contractors.
• Able to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision.
• Excellent time management, analytical, and listening skills.
• Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
• Experience with MS Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, MS Project – Visio a plus.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, customer service and conflict resolution skills.
• Flexible work style and ability to adapt to customer requirements.
• Experience in automated laboratory systems and devices.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Travel required at a minimum of 50%.
• Experience with high throughput screening, compound management, drug discovery, or research automation a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.