POSITION SUMMARY :|
The Project Manager facilitates teams in the successful delivery of business value to ITAGroup via projects -- encouraging and enabling individuals to identify themselves as a team and motivating the team to keep projects moving steadily toward successful completion. The Project Manager ensures that the project team, sponsor and stakeholders are all continually communicating and collaborating regarding project goals, timeline, expectations, protocols, constraints and assumptions. In addition, the Project Manager assists in the resolution of project roadblocks and decisions needed, either by assisting or escalating. The Project Manager is expected to utilize, champion and contribute to the continual improvement of the Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) Framework.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum six years experience working in cross-functional teams in a professional, service-related industry.
- Strong personal leadership abilities including team building, meeting management, facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, collaboration and prioritization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead without formal authority and influence at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to apply and facilitate systems and process thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage risks.
- Ability to mentor and coach peers.
- Demonstrated willingness to effectively question and challenge assumptions.
- Desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening.
- Ability to communicate to both small and large groups in a professional and engaging manner, demonstrating confidence and expertise.
- Ability to recognize when ambiguity exists and the desire and ability to replace it with clarity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills demonstrated in the effective balancing of multiple projects within required time frames.
- Proficiency in office productivity applications and social media technologies.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITAGroup - 2 years ago