What does the Project Manager do?
This role is responsible for managing projects from requirements development through project completion by working with internal teams, in order to complete projects within time, scope, budget and user acceptance. This person will work under supervision of senior staff
Leads projects from requirements definition through deployment with supervision
Identifies project schedule, budget estimation, project implementation plan including risk mitigation with supervision from senior staff
Defines resources, project deliverables and milestones for project implementation with supervision from senior staff
Works with internal project teams, reviews project reports, identifies and addresses project issues by facilitating decision making within the project team to ensure project stays within project objectives (in terms of time, scope, budget)
Reports on project status and other important aspects to team members and senior staff
Responsible for maintaining adequate technical and project documentation
Assists in managing client IT and third party vendors by communicating expectations, providing feedback, and managing conflicts impacting the project
Assists account staff in identifying new business opportunities and development of strategy and RFPs
Supports senior staff as needed on project needs
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is preferred. This individual should have 3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of technologies used in web and mobile application development including user interface, SEO, analytics, eCRM
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and PM best practices
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing technical aspects to people with various backgrounds and management levels
- Ability to lead large group meetings / brainstorming sessions and build consensus with minimal supervision
- Ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...