inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Provides strategic and tactical leadership to successfully implement technology and service projects for the Healthcare industry. Drives key elements of internal and client engagements including project scoping, business requirements, project plan creation, status reporting, issue and risk management, testing, training, and deployment. Must be able to prioritize and manage across multiple projects and clients. Partners with internal stakeholders including Software Development, Operational Delivery, Sales Training, IT, Client Services, Quality Assurance, and Business Development to ensure expectations are clearly defined and met across both client and internal teams. Provides strong client/internal communication, team leadership, and project documentation to ensure a high degree of project communication, quality, and client satisfaction throughout the delivery process.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Lead formal client/internal status meetings as well as informal day to day direction with project team throughout the implementation process including project initiation, requirements, development, testing, training, delivery, and transition to ongoing operations. Candidates should have proven delivery experience with all phases of the systems development/implementation life cycle for the healthcare industry, specifically in sales force management systems or other field based technology systems.
- Manage project plan, process, and tasks throughout the SDLC process
- Able to speak confidently within a Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing operational environment
- Effective in leading and directing high-performance teams
- Facilitate critical meetings for project kick-off, status reports, and steering committee meetings with senior leadership
- Ability to track project metrics including task completion, budget, issues, etc.
- Strong client management and communication skills
- Supervise application build, test, and deployment activities
- Planning and executing of data management activities (e.g., data loads, interfaces, and testing)
- Driving end-user training, support, and adoption
- Oversee knowledge transfer activities to Business Development and Operational teams
- Apply project management principles to the ongoing continuous improvement of the department
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in a client services/project manager role
- 5+ years experience planning, executing, and documenting projects utilizing PM methodology
- 5+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Formal Project Management Training
- Field Automation Software Development and Deployment experience
- Project Management experience in a client delivery software/services company
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of the project-management discipline and related tools/techniques
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Conflict resolution
- Good group facilitation skills
- Leadership and training skills
- Detail oriented / analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and a self-starter
- Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs.
- Specific knowledge of client business and operations.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Customer Service skills.
- Skill in Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements.
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
InventivHealth - 7 months ago