Job Summary: |
Provide overall direction and leadership of select, somewhat complex construction projects, or segments of large construction projects, which are typically less than $25 million. Implement and manage the operation and administration of construction management, negotiated, and design / build projects.
• HELP MANAGE the performance and assist in training Project Management staff.
• Confer with project staff to outline work plan, establish operational priorities and assign duties.
• NOTIFY Manager of any discrepancies in estimates.
• SCHEDULE project resources.
• REVIEW decision whether to bond subcontractors with Manager.
• PREPARE, submit and obtain owner /architect approval for change requests.
• REVIEW AND APPROVE all shop drawings and samples prior to submittal to architects or engineers.
• Solicit superintendent input and PREPARE monthly profit analysis.
• Provide preliminary recommendation whether to bond subcontractors.
• Review and process expense reports for field personnel.
• Bachelors Degree, with preference for Construction Science or related field
• 5-10 years commercial construction management experience
CareerBuilder - 9 months ago
Owned by descendants of founder John Ernest Dunn, J.E. Dunn Construction Group operates as the holding company for a group of construction...