As Project Manager, you will be responsible for implementation of the Kenexa Talent Management Applicant Tracking (ATS) and Onboarding projects for our amazing client base. You will create and manage the project plan, manage the customer engagement, coordinate Kenexa resources, create a charter, and drive the joint Kenexa-Customer team across the finish line. You'll prepare status reports, manage issue and risk logs, manage the testing process and testing log, and keep the executives engaged. You'll oversee the contracts, deliver to the SOW, and create Change Orders. Keep your boss informed, and update all the internal tracking tools - and you're on your way to success. Drive for on time delivery and customer satisfaction. Call the shots, and make the customer and Kenexa happy!
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Engage and manage the customer - delight them!
- Engage, coordinate, and drive the Kenexa team assigned to the project
- Create and manage the MS Project plan
- Create tools and graphical pictures to help customer understand
- Manage and drive progresss reporting, issues logs, and status meetings
- Schedule and run meetings and agendas with clear outcomes and action items
- Manage internal processes and systems
- Get familiar with our products and processes.
- Be the expert and deliver confidence
- Manage projects to hours and budgets. Deliver on time.
- Create and execute change orders
- Be a trusted advisor in all you do. Build trust, show knowledge, do it right.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
You should be an experienced Project Manager (PMP Certified a plus). If not experienced, you sure better know something about driving projects across the finish line or you won't like it here. We need "Doers" to make it happen! List-makers and great communicators do really well in this environment. People who get engaged with the customer and know how to listen and absorb requirements have it made in this role. Plus, you have to bee good with people - internally and externally. It's all about relationships (but ironically, not about getting too emotionally involved). You'll really need to get intimate with your Implementation Consultant and the Engineering team, so best if you can build good relationships aren't afraid to speak up. Humor helps. Ideally, you are familiar with HRIS systems, H R, Recruiting, system mappings/integrations, data migration, configuration tools, SAAS,databases, change management, MS Project, and training. Jack of all trades! But most of all, getting things done.