Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Luxembourg and Vancouver, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates, determine the resource requirements to meet the task requirements and assign tasks to team resources as appropriate. You will also establish user stories/success criteria for each task, communicating to project stakeholders the impact of each requested change and produce a work breakdown structure from a design document. In addition, you will proactively meet and/or communicate with employees individually to monitor and prevent potential problems or concerns. This person will monitor workloads and recognize extra effort, enhance personal understanding of the production process and actively offer input. You will also provide advice for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.) and facilitate process improvements across departments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Own and implement roadmap planning - short term (sprints) and long term (milestones).
- Delegate and triage tasks/bugs.
- Track and implement project improvement plans to drive team quality, efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Drive Studio operational reviews by reporting Studio key metrics and critical risks/mitigation.
- Define engagement practices and processes: Ensure all aspects of the project are clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff are trained in expectations on the workflow.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Experience across all aspects of game development - live operations experience a plus.
- Experience with casual or social casino games a plus.
- Flexible and agile: ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proven experience in providing complex project solutions across multiple disciplines that consider process and technology.
- Ability to drive tasks to completion.
To send us your information, click 'Apply Now' below.
Kabam - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...