What you’ll do
The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing and
maintaining the overall project schedule based on the individual task
estimates, determine the resource requirements to meet the task
requirements and assign tasks to team resources as appropriate.
The Project Manager will work with the game team to support all
effort going into the game developing a AAA quality game. The team
has robust art, engineering and design departments with years of
experience creating award winning games. We are passionate about
great game experiences, mobile devices and great design. Our mission
is to create a smash hit mobile game.
Day to Day:
The Project Manager will interface with all team members, establish
or assist user stories/success criteria for each task, communicate to
project stakeholders, identify risk/impact, and manage a risk
mitigation plan. In addition, you will proactively meet and/or
communicate with employees individually to monitor and prevent
potential problems or concerns. This person will monitor workloads
and recognize extra effort, enhance personal understanding of the
production process and actively offer input. You will also provide
advice for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost
estimates etc.) and facilitate process improvements across departments.
Requirements: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/NECESSARY SKILLS NEEDED
- Own and implement roadmap planning - short term (sprints)
and long term (milestones).
- Support, delegate and triage
- Track and implement project
improvement plans to drive team quality, efficiency and/or
- Drive Studio operational reviews by reporting
Studio key metrics and critical risks/mitigation.
engagement practices and processes: Ensure all aspects of the
project are clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff is
trained in expectations on the workflow.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Experience across all aspects of game development - live
operations experience a plus.
- Experience with project
management software (for example, JIRA).
Project Management philosophy.
- Flexible and agile: ability
to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly
- Proven experience in providing complex
project solutions across multiple disciplines that consider process
- Ability to drive tasks and projects to
- Experience building an RPG is a plus.
- Experience building a mobile game is a plus.
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision
- $250 gym reimbursement
- $1000 per year
- Daily catered lunches and dinners
- Tons of snacks, drinks, etc.
To send us your information, click 'Apply Now' below.
Kabam - 6 months ago
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...