We are interested in inquires from Project Managers with experience in a web applications development environment.
• Direct and manage project technical direction, schedule and budget. Responsible for on-time, on-budget delivery and a delighted customer.
• Facilitate conversation between client and Knowledge Anywhere development team.
• Drives requirement definition process, documents functional and technical specs, overseeing the development and testing process, delivering final code.
• Understanding of full life cycle development of web application development.
• 5+ years project management experience in a related field such as custom software development or consulting.
• Experience interfacing with and supporting all levels of an organization.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks successfully.
• Proven ability to keep projects on schedule and within budget.
• Understanding of how project issues affect the big picture from a business perspective.
• Exemplary, proactive communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
• Technical understanding of Microsoft technologies including SQL Server and .NET framework desired.
• Scrum and Agile experience desired.
We are a great northwest-based company with true work/life balance, and interesting client-facing projects. Founded in 1998, we are an established yet nimble company, and offer an outstanding benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance paid 75% by Knowledge Anywhere for employee and dependents. Benefits provided at no cost to employees include short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, paid time off, flex time, and free parking. Other benefits include 401(k) with matching, and medical flexible spending account. Compensation includes base salary and performance bonus opportunity.
Knowledge Anywhere - 19 months ago