LEGOLAND Florida, a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12, with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, and located in Winter Haven, FL (just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa) is recruiting for a Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting and thrilling environment.
About the role
You will join a fast paced and dynamic themed entertainment team committed to providing memorable experiences by playing a crucial role in managing the project delivery of LEGOLAND Florida and ensuring that the strategic goals of future projects are delivered upon.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategic support & guidance on any given ride, structure, area, hotel, or other projects, whether new developments or existing estate projects, managing internal and external resources correctly and enabling the successful delivery of projects within budget and prescribed timeframes through/by:
- Leading the process that ensures project delivery protocols and local legislative regulations are delivered on new developments and existing sites
- Managing a diverse group of internal and external team members related to the design, engineering, and construction of each project type
- Developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders and effective working relationships with key consultants and suppliers with an understanding of those in the marketplace
- Effectively setting and managing budgets for the relevant areas of each project
- Managing the process to identify solutions to streamline tasks allowing the delivery of the project on time
You will possess strong evidence of 5 to 7 years experience. A detailed understanding of projects, interfacing with stakeholders, and the complexities of local authority requirements and technical requirements is required for this position. A detailed understanding of procurement and construction processes, planning, programming, and cost control is also required. Hospitality, theme park, or other entertainment industry experience is preferred.
The position will also require travel, spending periods of time away and requiring flexibility in travel arrangements.
Other attributes key to the role:
1. Self starter
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Team Leader
4. Networking ability
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...