Persons employed in this position are responsible for, but not limited to, managing a cross-functional team of professionals in the management of defined projects from start to completion.
- Define, plan and manage project milestone activities.
- Manage and direct a project teams consisting of multiple engineering disciplines.
- Manage and coordinate activities between departments to meet product development or project requirements.
- Manage cost targets as set by Senior Management staff.
- Simultaneously set priorities/direction for assigned projects or programs.
- Act as the technical customer interface and leader of set forth projects
- Generate/facilitate documentation per engineering procedures and Laird Technologies requirements
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exhibit understanding of the cross-functional relationships between inter-company groups and the expertise required to take a product through development and on to production.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate skill in Microsoft Project.
- Bachelor''s Degree in engineering or technical field. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- PMI Certification a plus.
- Experience/knowledge in manufacturing processes preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position.
Laird Technologies recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. Laird will attempt to make reasonable accommodation.
Laird Technologies, Inc. - 12 months ago