Technology Solutions (Denver, CO)
GENERAL PURPOSE The Project Manager provides the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Manager will work with both external and internal customers to oversee all aspects of a project. The Project Manager will perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of projects. The Project Manager may be responsible for more than one project at a time.
QUALIFICATIONS- Summarize the typical qualifications in terms of education, years of related experience and other additional technical/professional/trade competencies of this job .
- Directs and manages project development from coordinating kick-off meetings through implementation and lessons-learned reviews
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and quality standards that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Develops full scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Assembles and coordinates project staff and manages a project budget
- Manages project resource allocation, identifies and manages project dependencies and critical paths
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones as well as tracks project deliverables using the appropriate tools
- Builds, develops and grows business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Constantly monitors and reports progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and supervises project team members, partners and contractors to influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises and devises contingency plans to mitigate negative impacts to the project’s timeline and overall success
- Defines project success criteria and disseminates them to the appropriate stakeholders throughout the project’s life cycle
- Conducts project post mortems and develops recommendation reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management
- High school education, bachelor’s degree equivalent/higher level of education or comparable years of experience preferred
- Minimum 12 years experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of the process development and execution.
WORKING CONDITIONS - Indicate traveling, mandatory weekend or shift work, or other applicable work conditions.
- Previous project management involving custom development, business process optimization or contract client services
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including executive level stakeholders, clients and other departments
- Strong written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at conducting research on project-related issues and products
- Requires a high level of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Suites of Programs (Office, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project)
- Willingness to travel (light to moderate) nationwide including overnight stays.
Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting . The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending upon office or meeting location. Travel occasionally required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, coworkers, industry constituents, clients and the public.
LenderLive Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and support diversity in the workplace.
We often offer a variety of interest rate choices for each loan program. This gives you the flexibility to choose the rate and points...