PURPOSE / ACCOUNTABILITY
The Project Manager will perform routine professional level water and wastewater engineering, project management and
utility planning work for Liberty Utilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) License or Engineer in Training (EIT) license in the State of Arizona, Texas or Missouri; or ability to receive an EIT or PE license within one year from date of hire
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods as they relate to water and wastewater system improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with AutoCAD, ArcGIS and hydraulic modeling software is preferred
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role within the water/wastewater industry is preferred
Liberty Utilities - 10 months ago
Liberty Utilities provides a superior customer experience through walk-in customer centers, locally focused conservation and energy...