Locus Energy is looking for a highly motivated and capable individual to join our Client Services team. The responsibilities of a Project Manager are varied, but are primarily focused on the post-sales support of Locus Energy’s hardware and software products. In particular this role will be expected to take a leading role in front-line technical support, field support, customer training, and the maintenance of technical documentation. Additional responsibilities may include managing components of the company’s day-to-day operations, and a variety of one-off tasks including the implementation of internal processes, new products, and various professional service tasks for Locus Energy customers.
The ideal candidate for this position is friendly, comfortable working in a small group environment, and willing to put in whatever effort is required to get the job done. Enthusiasm for renewable energy technologies is a major plus, as is an aptitude for technical concepts. This position has a heavy focus in power electronics (power meters and PV solar design) and software concepts including the operation and troubleshooting of databases and web-based software platforms. Experience in either or both of these areas is preferable, but not required. Locus Energy continues to undergo a significant amount of growth, and this position offers growth opportunities for a motivated and talented individual.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for renewable energy projects and technology
- Live in or near Hoboken, NJ
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office suite
- 2+ years of work experience is preferred
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Previous experience in PV solar installation and/or fleet operations
- Previous leadership experience