MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010,2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The purpose of the Project Manager is to coordinate and monitor billable projects from initiation through delivery. The project manager serves as the liaison between the company and the client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities include the development of project budgets and specifications, development and maintenance of project schedules and project plan; constant communication with clients, PM team, and maintenance of monthly revenue forecasts.
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of project solution from initiation through deployment and close-out.
- Serve as a team lead within the PMO; providing assistance to Project Managers with assigned projects.
- Monitor and manage internal processes, procedures, and activities relating to client engagements.
- Create project plans following a corporate delivery methodology and prepare reports on project progress and issues.
- Identify, document, track, and manage to resolution all client and internal issues to mitigate any risks.
- Coordinate all internal and external communications relating to client engagements.
- Monitor project deliverables and milestones through continuous communication with project members.
- Ensure a high quality of deliverables.
- Collaborate on functional specifications.
- Prior experience with infrastructure related projects is strongly preferred (Network, VOIP, Wireless, and Virtualization Technologies).
- Experience managing PC, laptop, and mobile device refresh projects is preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and execute projects consistently.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple, concurrent projects.
- Ability to champion project needs throughout all internal departments.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to directly manage engineering resources.
- Excellent communications, decision making, human relations, and organizational skills.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
MCPc, Inc. - 6 months ago