At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
The preferred candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelors Degree in Science is required; Masters Degree in Science is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with managing data center operations; or minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing COTS implementations.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience designing and implementing networks, storage, backup systems, security, and help desks.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience managing technical staff such as software developers or operations staff and DBAs
- Minimum of five (5) years experience implementing operations procedures for software systems.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc - 2 years ago