MedNet Solutions is a leading eClinical technology solutions company supporting the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. Providing innovative, yet proven web-based electronic data capture and clinical study management solutions, MedNet helps companies deploy efficient and successful clinical studies, registries and investigator initiated trials.
Key Position Responsibilities
The Project Management’s mission is to drive the critical decisions necessary to bring the system live, on time and on budget. The Project Manager also creates the system requirements specification which is used to drive the development and implementation process. Also responsible for facilitating the day-to-day coordination required to deliver the system in a manner consistent with organizational standards. Within a team of peers, the Project Manager must ensure that the system requirements for the initial release and maintenance can be implemented technically with available resources.
- Maintaining external technical coordination and communication. This is a key factor that enables the development group to work efficiently without unnecessary disruptions. It also enables the project team to identify and reuse the work of others.
- Directing the project team and all aspects of the project, including timelines, budget and deliverables.
- Acting as a primary liaison between MedNet and the client, managing client interactions and expectations.
- Tracking and communicating project status, plans, issues, timelines, action items and budgets.
- Drafting requirements, training documentation, test plans and validation reports per MedNet procedures.
- Exercising change control over the system requirements specification once a selected set of functions is completed for a specific release.
- Assuring process compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements.
- Coordinating team reviews after each project milestone; adjust schedule and features, if necessary.
- Delivering a quality product that confirms to MedNet and client standards.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education and experience.
Experience: 1-3 years of Project Management experience required. Knowledge of programs with Windows operation and MS Office Suite a must.
MedNet Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
MedNet Solutions is a premier provider of Web-based technologies designed to effectively manage clinical trials and registries. Our...