Method is a design and innovation consultancy with offices based in San Francisco, New York and London. Our clients are best described as owners of progressive, era defining brands, and include Google, Comcast, Williams-Sonoma, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, Microsoft, Time Warner, Intel, and BBC, among many others. Collaboratively, we help them create products, services and businesses that are smart, beautiful and extendable. For more information visit www.method.com.
Method is growing its integrated production unit and is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong production and project management background with experience managing a team of creative and production associates, as well as a proven track record of delivering high quality creative assets for multiple mediums on time and on budget. The Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of small and large-scale production projects, running with them all the way from functional requirement definition through creative and technical development and implementation. The Project Manager will be responsible for scoping projects across multiple formats (print/web/mobile/video), creating estimates, assigning resources and maintaining project budgets and schedules. The Project Manager will play a vital role in all aspects of the team’s success – assuring project profitability, nurturing relationships with clients and vendors, and fostering team morale.
- Generate and manage project proposals, estimates and schedules.
- Develop project methodology and scope effort to fit within budget and schedule.
- Determine resourcing needs and source vendors as needed.
- Simultaneously manage internal teams and client relationships.
- Drive on-time and on-budget delivery of creative assets.
- Contribute strategic vision and have ownership in the quality of the final product.
- Organize and maintain projects in Basecamp and Traffic Live.
- Keep track of team availability and resource utilization.
- Define, monitor, and report against key success metrics.
- BA or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience managing creative & technical teams across web and traditional media in an agency setting.
- Demonstrable track record of developing and managing client relationships and overseeing profitable and successful projects.
- Understanding of popular digital technologies and applications; knowledge of pre-press and print production activities; experience with video production.
- Experience working with third-party vendors and offsite teams.
- Excellent leadership skills with a high degree of strength and polish in both written and verbal communication.
- Proven organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Method Inc - 11 months ago
Method is an international design and innovation consultancy with deep expertise in research, strategy, design, and technology. The firm sol...