At Benefitfocus, our technology is changing the way the world thinks about healthcare and benefits. We provide insurance carriers, employers, consumers and government entities cloud-based technology to shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. We are the leaders in benefits technology because our strategy is simple. We hire the best and brightest. Our Project Managers work directly with world-renowned companies to deliver Benefitfocus technology. As a valued Benefitfocus associate, you will create positive impact in the lives of millions nationwide.
At Benefitfocus, you are joining a rapidly growing company that is solidly positioned in the $2 trillon dollar healthcare industry. Every Benefitfocus associate is a valued resource. We constantly reward associates and provide a fun, engaging culture. At Benefitfocus, each associate has the opportunity to participate in continuing education activities while staying current with the latest information available. The PSG Project Manager is the main contact for the client during the project delivery. This position is also the main point of contact for all internal Benefitfocus work streams.
The project manager responsibilities include:
* Managing the delivery of our products with our customers
* Owning the project schedule and overall delivery of all scope components
* Creating and communicating project status to both internal and external stakeholders and project teams
* Managing deliverables to milestones
* Documenting and managing action items, risks and issues
This is a Full time position that requires excellent project management, organization, communication, and presentation skills.
As a project manager with Benefitfocus you must be able to:
* Manage multiple client projects
* Act as liaison/facilitator across all delivery departments
* Coordinate project responsibilities and maintain project plan and schedule
* Manage expectations among stakeholders involved in project
* Facilitate requirements gathering discussions
* Facilitate discussions in business process changes
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Benefitfocus Platform
* Maintain Benefitfocus product certification status
* Represent Benefitfocus in a courteous, professional manner everywhere
* Travel, as needed, to visit clients during the project life cycle
* Must possess a positive can-do attitude and be willing to work in a fast-paced business environment
* 4 year degree required
* PMP certification desired
* Experience managing externally-facing projects in a lead role (B2B)
* Experience using MS Project, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
* Prior experience managing projects for a SaaS company
* Knowledge of benefit plans/structures is a plus
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Benefitfocus is the largest benefits technology provider in the country. More than 15 million consumers, 300,000 employers and 60,000 brokers use our cloud-based platform to shop, enroll, manage and exchange all their benefits in one place. From consumer engagement and education to enrollment, communication and billing, Benefitfocus is helping companies find a better way to manage their benefits. For more information, visit our website.
Benefitfocus - All Your Benefits. One Place.
Benefitfocus has experienced outstanding growth by delivering the best technology available, providing world-class customer service, and operating a financially responsible company. Major insurance carriers have searched the market and selected Benefitfocus as their online benefit management application provider.
Benefitfocus associates also enjoy the following benefits:
* Medical insurance
* 401k with company match
* Dental insurance
* Life insurance
* Vacation and paid holidays
* Short-term disability
* Flexible spending account (Section 125)
requirements, project management, pmi certifieid
- 3 years ago - save job