Essential Job Responsibilities:
Provide Project Management skills through the lifecycle of a project. The PM’s role is the overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project, acting as the project leader providing direction, coordination and daily supervision to the project team. The PM must also work with multiple business partners to ensure the project objectives and tasks are accomplished on time and/or ahead of schedule including on budget.
• Accountable for leading, managing, coordinating, reporting on multiple projects including facilitating communication of project health and status with project teams, stakeholders, and senior level management.
• Partner with multiple business units to ensure project objectives are met in the areas to benefit delivery, coordination, communications, cost and quality. Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative interpersonal working relationships.
• Assemble and lead cross-functional project teams by utilizing project methodologies, systems tools, and quality defined by the NCM; identify resources needed and develop detailed project plans, critical path analysis and schedules to ensure on-time delivery of project throughout the lifecycle.
• Act as a key point of contact for ongoing initiatives and directly manage the project or coordinate with the Program Manager to provide seamless service to the business community.
• Effectively take action to identify and resolve project risks/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
• Continuously seeks to expand and improve personal knowledge in the area of project management best practices and participates in and promotes the development and adoption of new processes or changes to existing processes within NCM that continue to mature the project management discipline.
• 1-4 years of project management experience including demonstrated success managing projects that include numerous domains and stakeholders.
• Demonstrate leadership skills for a couple project teams and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple small to medium projects and related tasks on several ongoing projects concurrently.
• Demonstrate ability to learn new subjects, project methodologies, and best practices.
• Participates in the improvement of Project Management Discipline.
• Actively monitor project status, risks, issues, and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems.
• Manages schedules to ensure requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated and understood and executed upon.
• Experience solving business problems and relies on PM experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals as well as developing and presenting facts based on recommendations.
• Knowledge of project management standard concepts, best practices and procedure (budget, schedule, risk management, contingency plan, quality management, communication, scope/change management and resource coordination) and proven project management skills.
• Strong communicator delivering business presentations to senior management and strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
• Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the diverse business and technology departments that drive business results.
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, issues and resolve in a timely and productive fashion.
• Self-motivated and result oriented; ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects and solutions.
• Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills and demonstrated self-direction skills.
• Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
• Removing impediments (blocks) that prevent the team from doing their work as efficiently as possible.
National CineMedia LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
National CineMedia - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
National CineMedia (NCM) puts on its show before the previews of coming attractions. Through its NCM Cinema Network, the company...