NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer provided this position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
1. Leads cross-functional teams that gather information to evaluate current work
processes and identify improvement strategies
2. Manages technical implementation of the project tasks recognizing
interdependencies with upstream and downstream systems
4. Deliversproject deliverables with managed risk and issue resolutions
5. Creates and maintains project and task level schedules and reports status to
6. Manages and communicates to stakeholders the project risk levels
7. Engages the use of advanced project controls, tools and methodologies
8. Provides power point presentations and documentation as needed
9.Manages the communication to the program manager according to the project plan
10. Manages changes to scope, schedule, or quality across the entire project
11. Provides project updates on all projects for sponsor, team and management
12. Continuously seeks process improvement opportunities that would positively
impact project goals and objectives
13. Other duties as required
Required Skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated, technical infrastructure knowledge Communications Management
Risk Management Expert ability to communicate effectively to all audiences and organizational
Expert ability to build rapport and trust-based relationships and interact
effectively with staff, management, and vendors at all levels
Demonstrated, practical knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge
Demonstrated skills in Project Management tools, including Microsoft Project
Ability to manage team members work at all levels
Flexibility and adaptability to ambiguous or changing situations
Effective meeting facilitation and presentation skills
Managing conflict and conflict resolution skills
Ability to manage workload
Performance driven and customer focused
Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Project Management, or related
functional-area discipline or equivalent experience
Minimum 2 years experience in project management in a matrixed environment
ability and experience with operating in a fast, complex environment that is
PMP certification preferred, but not required
Govt experience preferred
required with SSBI investigation
Nova Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
NOVA Corporation provides merchants a broad range of transaction processing services and products, including authorization and capture of...