Paragon Technology Group, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic technology solutions to the public sector. Founded in 1997, Paragon has been recognized as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the Washington, D.C., Metro area. Paragon delivers an extensive suite of IT services across the public sector and is renowned for delivering technical excellence in every client engagement.
- Make commitments on behalf of the contracting company in all administrative and technical matters related to the performance of tasks.
- Responsible to the BLS for the supervision and direction of all contract personnel assigned to the contract.
- Management of any subcontracting agreements, security enforcement, and task reporting and coordination.
- Work with the COR and the BLS management to ensure proper execution of the contract to meet the BLS needs, and is the primary liaison between the contractor personnel and the COR.
- Discusses the BLS technical, financial, and administrative issues with the COR, Division Chiefs, Task Monitors, the BLS technical leads, and contractor employees on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure that all of the BLS security and confidentiality requirements and procedures are met for new hires and in-place contract staff, including the provision of signed Agency Agreements and credentialing documents.
- Supervise employees in assigned task areas.
- Bachelor’s degree and a PMP certification are required.
- An active Secret Clearance is required.
- At least five years experience managing software development contracts, of which one year must include the management of at least 150 employees. Experience must include the full responsibility for the recruitment, hiring, development, and supervision of employees.
- At least five years experience managing a software development contract where the contract is composed of at least 15 separate and concurrent tasks. Contract management must include the planning, budgeting, staffing, and control of each task assignment.
- At least three years experience in corporate on-site decision-making authority.
- At least two years experience developing performance metrics which provide detailed analyses of staffing, requirements matching, and hiring.
- Knowledge of, and/or experience in, current technologies and their uses to support application development, information management, Internet/Intranet environments, and COTS/GOTS.
- Professional background developing large, complex computer systems.