Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
This position is responsible for the project management of various initiatives and programs that are requested by the Senior Manager. These programs will be of high impact, influence and visibility to the organization and will affect the revenue and margin of a Department or the total business. Activities are accomplished within agreed upon budget while meeting or exceeding the business and financial goals of the company.
• Manage business initiatives and existing projects that will increase the profitability of the company.
• Create short and long term strategies and plans for the development and roll out of new initiatives. Ensure that these initiatives can be converted into plans and programs that can be readily adopted/adapted by the business units.
• Execute business initiatives that will maximize business and financial growth strategies. Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to develop and execute plans that will introduce these initiatives as a viable component of the PetSmart portfolio.
• Work with business units to assess issues, develop recommendations and implement business improvement processes. Create an improvement process methodology that identifies, captures, and applies improvements to the business process development and maintenance methodologies based on lessons learned, industry best practices, and feedback from customers.
• Run queries in the data warehouse to get information. Analyze data and information, develop insights, and make recommendations to the Sr. Manager/Director.
• Create presentations that articulate business problems and present coherent solutions for senior staff.
Bachelor's degree required, with a focus on Business. Retail Merchandising experience preferred. 2-3 years of progressively more responsible experience in project management. Leadership and management skills required. Translate concepts into coherent communications and presentations. Ability to work effectively in a teaming environment required. Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, presentation and report writing/structuring skills required.
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 19 months ago
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...