Sherpa Clinical Packaging is a leading provider of Clinical Trial Material management services, including packaging, labeling, distribution and returns/reconciliation, for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and dietary supplement companies.
Sherpa is led by an expert team with industry experience spanning over 30 years. We offer customer focused project management and outstanding quality service.
Our Key Services Include:
Customized patient kit designs Labeling and packaging for blinded and open label clinical studies Primary bottling of solid dose Temperature controlled storage and shipping Global distribution and tracking Returns and reconciliation
Sherpa Clinical Packaging is currently seeking a Project Manager who leads the function responsible for developing proposals for clients and managing the resulting projects. The Project Manager works with the Sales function and Operations to ensure clear communication of customer requirements to the company and Sherpa capabilities to the customer.
Role and responsiblities The job duties for the Associate Director Project Management comprise the following:
minimum education and experiencRequirements: · BS preferably in the Life Sciences field.
- Manage customer projects to meet customer and Sherpa expectations and requirements
- Manage proposal processes and reporting.
- Support development of manufacturing instructions for packaging jobs.
- Develop and utilize company ERP tools to maximize business efficiency.
- Participate in planning and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Co-develop sales metrics, report periodic results and support development and execution of programs to increase sales.
- Represent the Company in various meetings with outside clients, agencies companies and consultants.
- Perform various other duties from time to time to support Company business objectives.
- Travel on Company business on an as needed basis.
- Be aware of and abide by existing Company rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Perform his/her job duties to the best of his/her ability in accordance with the standards and expectations set forth by the manager and Company.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in the clinical supplies or clinical packaging field in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of industry expectations and pricing.
- Strong understanding of clinical study design and practice, including tools such as IVRS/IWRS.
Monster - 7 months ago