City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Program Mgt Office
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The Project Manager provides complete small to medium solutions for multiple business customers.
Education & Experience:
- Technical Expertise – Breadth and Depth: Possesses expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Works independently within technical area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as appropriate. Acts as a resource and mentor to AHIS professionals in their area(s) of technical expertise. Understands architectural issues, and factors them into decisions and recommendations. Familiar with all Ascension Health functions and services
- Understands customer requirements and their impact on the technical direction of a solution. Can quickly come up to speed on the unit’s products, services and basic business processes, and determine the role technology can play to support their success. Anticipates how technology enhancements will affect other business areas. Understands the business impact of different solutions, and can assess the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements and costs
- Helps customers define requirements, clarify their current and future technology needs, and determine how to best meet their needs including determining the resources required. Analyzes cross-technology and cross platform issues. Evaluates the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions. Conceives and implements projects that may require systems integration, small teams and multiple technical platforms
- Manages moderate sized projects, typically lasting a year or less. Leads the analysis of vendor proposals, evaluation of build versus buy, formulates the project plan, establish the critical path, coordinate vendors, build and conduct tests, and track project progress. Also selects and directs project teams, and serves as a knowledge base (e.g., on business issues). Works directly with senior users in defining new application requirements, resolving project issues, and developing business strategy.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM applications a plus. Experience with large ERP implementations (PeopleSoft, SAP, etc) preferred.
- Ability to develop and coordinate detailed work plans.
- Ability to administer process and policy in a highly matrix-ed organization.
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative with strong organizational skills.
- Strong technical background including experience in projects implementing both application and technical infrastructure changes
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 7 months ago
With nearly 250,000 members in more than 160 countries, Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the leading membership association for...