Additional Job Information
Title: Project Manager
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Program Mgt Office
Additional Job Details: Full-Time Day
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Project Manager is to manage many projects related to the implementation and ongoing operational activities of the Ministry Service Center (MSC). Provide support and leadership in the development of project charters, the creation of detailed task plans, and in the execution of technology focused projects in support of the ministry’s mission
Education and Experience:
- Manages multiple moderate sized projects. Leads the analysis of vendor proposals, evaluation of build versus buy, formulates project plans, establish the critical path, coordinate vendors, coordinates testing, risk management, and project progress reporting; Selects and directs project teams, and serves as a knowledge base (both technical and business base) for the team; Works directly with senior users in defining new application requirements, resolving project issues, and developing business strategy.
- Helps customers define requirements, clarify their current and future needs, and determine how to best meet their needs including determining the resources required; Analyzes cross-technology and cross platform issues; Evaluates the operational, technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions;
- Conceives and implements projects that may require integration, small teams and external resources; Maintains ongoing communication with customer(s) during the course of the project ensuring that they are up to date on progress.
- Acts as a resource and mentor to Associates in their area(s) of expertise; Understands PMI project management methodologies, and factors them into decisions and recommendations; Familiar with Ascension Health functions and services.
- Understand and apply Project Management processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards. Provide analytics such that Associates can effectively leverage their knowledge to better fulfill their mission
- Stay abreast of the latest developments, best practices and trends in project management; Make recommendations for policy, procedure and process modifications, implementing approved changes
- Maintain positive work relationships with members of other teams in the Ministry Service Center, health ministries and Associates to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field preferred
- PMI Certification preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in shared services/internal service delivery role
- Minimum of 3+ years of related project management experience required
- Experience with CRM applications and/or large ERP systems preferred
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 15 months ago
With nearly 250,000 members in more than 160 countries, Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the leading membership association for...