- Bachelors degree in business management or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of development and execution or comparable experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing a high-performing team.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Project
- Ensure project implementation through PMO
- Prepare budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Estimates costs, time and resource requirements
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Assist with all projects mainly focused in the Commercial/Insurance division of FNB.
- Manages all efforts required for successful project completion, including:
- Partner with business units and stakeholders to define projects
- Create and maintain project plans
- Create effective milestones
- Coordinate timely communication with the project team
- Ensure all documentation is complete and filed
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Advanced interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management and financial software/systems.
- Experience in developing and deploying project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and influencing skills and ability to interact well with employees, vendors and contractors at all levels.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
First Niagara Financial Group - 22 months ago
With nearly 250,000 members in more than 160 countries, Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the leading membership association for...