Must be willing to relocate to New York, NY.|
This company is a leading specialist in the development and manufacture of exhaust after-treatment devices (Diesel Particulate Filter) for both off-road and on-road heavy duty equipment, e.g. construction vehicles, school buses, transit buses, waste haulers, and many others.
They are looking for an experienced project manager for a large scale retrofit and service project based in New York City. Upon successful project completion, this position has great potential to transition into a territory sales position.
Primary Position Objectives
The successful applicant will be responsible for executing the project according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party vendors/contractors in order to perform the installs and the annual services according to plan and in a timely manner.
- Creates and executes project work plan to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies necessary project resources.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Answer questions concerning product and services with appropriate referrals when required.
- Effectively applies our processes and methodology and enforces the project standards.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project.
- Associates Degree in Automotive Technology preferred, however applicable experience can be substituted, for example, heavy duty diesel engine experience
- Provide exceptional customer service skills, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship management skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate confidence as a performer and a team player
- This position requires a great attitude, high degree of integrity, and dependability.
- Computer and telephone proficiency a must.
- 3-5 years experience.
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago
The Proper Solution, Inc. (TPS) is a small, full-service event planning agency that specializes in planning educational and corporate...