RYAN Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. RYAN utilizes advanced technologies, methodologies, and business intelligence tools to help our government and commercial clients reach their full potential.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Project Manager in Scott AFB, IL.
Minimum Expertise, Education and Certification Requirements:
- Serve as the Air Force Senior Information Assurance Certification Project Officer.
- Assist SAF/A6ON 8570 program office as the execution arm for implementing and executing DoD Directive 8570.1M. for the Air Force
- Work in close association with the Air Force 8570 program office (SAF/A6ON), Air Force 3D Career Field Managers (SAF/A6OD) and AF e-Learning, Air Education and Training Command (AETC) training squadrons to understand requirements and support with program recommendations and funding strategies.
- Serve as advocate and advisor to management on capabilities and limitations of the implementation strategy as related to the Air Force IT community.
- Travel TDY to attend information assurance meetings, conferences.
- Organize required actions/milestones into an informal/formal project plan to accomplish assigned tasking within required timeframe.
- Analyze tasks to determine scope, benefits/costs, and return on investment.
- Establish, lead, or participate in team/group efforts to achieve project objectives.
- Coordinate decisions, guidance, and products to ensure unified position at the appropriate level.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Provide technical, managerial, procedural, operational budgets and policy guidance to implement DoD 8570.01-M.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing, with higher headquarters, major commands, other agencies, and AF information assurance workforce.
- Staff and coordinate unclassified documentation related to assigned projects or additional duties to ensure appropriate staff agencies are informed and provided required inputs.
- Lead and/or participate in program reviews, management reviews and user groups.
- Analyze program data information and present study findings in the form of briefings, papers, reports, and studies on complex implementation issues and present recommendations.
- Serve as Team Lead for the project providing guidance to other team members
- Monitor the organizational email account for correspondence related to voucher requests and respond as required or requested.
- Validate and approve voucher requests.
- Coordinate with the team members to resolve procedural and technical issues.
Ryan Consulting Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
- Education: B.A. or B.S. degree
- Experience: Four years professional experience in planning, program execution and data analysis. Four years of demonstrated Experience executing the Air Force Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
- Certification: None.
- Knowledge and Experience in the following areas is required:
- Air Force Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program
- Information Assurance certification types and requirements (i.e., CompTIA, (ISC) 2 , ISACA, etc.)
- Management of Air Force Cyberspace Support career fields (AF specialty codes 3DXXX and 1B4XX)
- Air Force utilization and training processes
- Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Good oral and written communication skills
RYAN Consulting Group - 15 months ago
As an established force in the Information technology services and solutions industry, Ryan Business Services. has been one of the leading...