Resolvit is in need of senior level Application/Web-Services Project Managers for a local client. These Project Managers will be working on four separate projects in the retail industry with a focus on eCommerce, application development, order tracking (scope control) and mobile technology. These projects will deal with cutting edge technology and digital and mobile integration.
This position is primary responsible for ensuring the project produces the required products within specified constraints of time and cost. The Project Managers will manage the master project schedule (tasks, milestones & dependencies) for the team and coordinates with the Process Integration Managers, Solution Mapping Manager, Technology Manager and all internal and external team members. The incumbent is responsible for identifying, qualifying and tracking project team risks, issues and scope changes using PMO tools and processes. This position delivers projects that are capable of achieving the benefits and value defined in the business case.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing project processes.
- Defines project objectives and scope.
- Plans course of action required to meet project deliverables.
- Accountable for the project management plan to include the business case, work plan, schedule, budget, resource plan, communication plan, change plan, and risk plan.
- Effectively integrates people and other resources necessary for project management plan delivery.
- Successfully manages and monitors project budgets and objectives to deliver on time business results.
- Serves as the final contingency plan and scope change approval point.
- Accountable for project delivery by keeping project sponsors and stakeholders aware of project status.
- Ensures successful closure and completion of all project aspects.
- Works with the business to ensure successful product implementation and meeting committed benefits and value realization.
- Supervisory responsibility for team members to learn and apply successful project management principles and techniques.
- Manages team risks and issues.
- Provides leadership to high impact projects involving large, multi-disciplined project teams composed of internal RCC staff, external consulting partners, and business unit representatives.
- Prepares and leads regular steering committee updates to inform executive management on program and issue resolution status.
- Develop project proposal data collaboratively with RCC functional and business owners.
- Leads project development proposal creation to include discovery, project requirements definition, risk, resources, schedule and project cost.
- Leads in the development of the overall capital budget for single or multiple projects.
- Represents the project to executive management during the project approval cycle.
- Manages critical supplier and internal customer relationships.
- Provides Project Management consulting, auditing, and advisory services.
- Acts as consultant and external spokesman for RCC management to projects.
- Proven leadership skills in both business planning and information technology.
- Accomplished communication skills encompassing inter-personal communications, persuasion and influencing using business terminology.
- Experience implementing enterprise level business solutions and delivering large, complex application development efforts.
- Solid project management skills, effectively managing an aggregate of small and large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead groups, manage project deliverables, and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to effectively interact at an executive level.
- Experience managing budgets, project plans, resource allocations, and priorities.
- Master level knowledge of project management methodology, tools and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- PMP Certification desired.
- Systems Development and Processes/Methodology Knowledge.
- 6-8 years IT experience
- 5-7 years of PM experience.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required, Master's degree preferred.
Resolvit, LLC - 23 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...