Project Manager is one of a small number of project management professionals, who acts as project manager for the site’s most complex or important projects.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• Lead cross-functional teams in the design and execution of capital improvement projects including new equipment installations and existing facilities refurbishment or replacement. Critical measurables include budget, schedule, and scope attainment.
• Plan and manage the employment of required project resources including funding, internal human resources, contract labor, facilities, etc.
• Coordinate the development of all project documentation and process safety information including design basis, process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, management of change, construction plans, etc.
• Interface with EHS, maintenance, and operations personnel to ensure compliance with process requirements, equipment specifications, operating and maintenance procedures, etc.
• Subject matter expert for project management tools and processes. Act as project management mentor to engineers and technical resources.
Our site is located in Selkirk, NY just south of Albany, NY.
• BS in engineering or similar technical discipline.
• Minimum 5 years in a project management role of industrial construction projects of increasing complexity.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Efficient team management skills.
• MS Office, MS Project experience.
• You must submit your application for employment through www.sabic-ip.com/careers to be considered
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Project Management Professional Certification
• In depth familiarity with Construction Industry Institute and Project Management Institute tools and enablers.
• Familiarity with enterprise systems BOXI, WTW, GATS, iPROC, and EMPAC.