SLAIT Consulting is looking for a seasoned, hit the ground running Project Manager for a short term contract position with our client in Virginia Beach, VA.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience (required).
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to promote team development
- Able to maintain strategic vision; ensures scope stays in alignment with corporate strategy
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Conflict resolution/mediation experience
- Knowledge of process improvement and project management including tools and techniques, critical path method, program evaluation and review technique, resource balancing, and cost estimating.
- Strong problem-solving skills enabling quick evaluation of all facets of a situation or problem to determine the viability of alternatives to implement the best solution.
- Ability to clarify and interpret the relationships between a system and its component parts.
- Ability to quickly assimilate concepts and comprehend ideas readily to make effective management decisions.
- Strong PC skills. Prefer strong background in MS Office Suite applications, Visio and Project Management Software.
- Managed health care knowledge preferable (preferred).
- Project management or leadership experience in a medium to large size business environment (preferred)
SLAIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems or Health Care; or the equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today!
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting - 19 months ago