The Company: |
Samasource is an award-winning social enterprise with a huge vision —to connect the one billion people living in poverty around the world to work using technology. Samasource combines the fast-paced, results-driven culture of a tech start-up with the social mission and idealism of a non-profit. We like to move quickly and get things done —if you join us, you will be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about making an impact.
Samasource was founded in 2008 and is supported by major corporate and philanthropic funders including MasterCard, Google, eBay, Cisco, Rockefeller, Ford and the State Department. Headquartered in San Francisco ’s Mission District, Samasource has 30+ employees and gives work to thousands of people worldwide.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will efficiently and effectively manage services to our enterprise clients. In our Professional Services Team, the Project Manager will partner with our clients to design a comprehensive plan for individual data projects, and work closely with our delivery centers located around the world to ensure high quality execution.
The Project Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive operational efficiencies, inform product features and develop best practices. The Project Manager will have project oversight and gain increasing responsibility in managing high-impact client projects. The Project Manager will also work closely with counterparts in Kenya and India to manage our global workforce and ensure that our clients receive the highest quality project results.
We are a rapidly growing and diverse team looking for candidates who thrive in a startup environment with a large degree of personal responsibility and ownership. If you are passionate about bringing true social change to the world ’s poor with your project management talents then we want to hear from you. Come help us manage the growing digital supply chain from South Africa to Silicon Valley.
- Manage client accounts and all aspects of client projects, including building strong relationships with our Delivery Centers to ensure timeliness and high-quality project results
- Interface with clients on project scope, parameters, timelines, and expectations
- Perform data analysis and execute data-informed initiatives that will improve our customer experience and drive our business growth
- Identify trends and develop solutions to optimize project workflows, and to increase customer satisfaction
- Deliver consultative support and education to our enterprise clients
- Own project costing, timelines, resource allocation, and SLAs
- Work with field counterparts to ensure agents receive adequate training and support for client projects, and provide agents with detailed project feedback to improve performance
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams within Samasource
- BA/BS with a strong academic record from a top-tier university. Degree in economics, business, or other field with emphasis on data analytics preferred
- 2-3 years relevant work experience, preferably with a focus on strategic / analytical initiatives and workflow optimization
- Experience leading projects to implement change and process improvements
- Robust analytical and Excel skills, with experience analyzing large datasets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with diverse teams
- At home in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Experience owning relationships with external clients and serving as the subject matter expert
- Interest in international development a plus
- Outgoing personality and great sense of humor, great team player
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S