About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
This position is accountable for managing highly complex multi-functional and/or multi-company product or services program customers, such that they experience the best program execution possible, and Schneider's sales opportunities are maximized. Works directly with the customer to define scope and measurement of program deliverables. Maximizes program pay back within the program scope, budget, and schedule constraints. Directs all planning and monitoring of the activities required to meet program goals including completion of program deliverables during all defined stages.
1. Identifies critical technical and program issues and problems, identifies corrective actions, and follows through to completion.
2. Establishes program plans, including projections of required resources (time, cost, personnel, facilities, and equipment). Manages within the established scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Performs schedule, cost, and critical activity tracking against the plan.
3. Manages the relationship between the program team and all functional areas critical to the success of the program, while maintaining an understanding of the value of the program for the customer representatives.
4. Directs all planning of and monitors the activities required to meet program goals including completion of program deliverables during all defined stages.
5. Provides primary program interface and communication between the internal functions, outsourced activity, and the customer.
6. Participates with other program managers and other functional areas in determining the business plan and project priorities, resource needs, and budgets based on the program commitments.
7. Works with functional managers to establish projections of resources and skills necessary to execute future programs. Provides input to functional managers for individual performance planning, including goal setting and performance feedback
Schneider Electric - 15 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...