The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center’s Mobility Directorate (AFLCMC/WL) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (AFB), OH, have a need for Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS). We are seeking to fill a requirement for Project Management Support to perform Mobility Directorate tasks necessary to contribute working knowledge of C-130 weapons system platforms.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge and experience in the acquisition definition and capabilities integration of requirements, project management philosophy, policies and procedures to the procurement of Air Force systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, post award/project management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their total life cycle, complying with current Air Force regulations and guidelines
- Demonstrate integration, communication, coordination, organizational and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a broad spectrum of functional disciplines in order to effectively assist in the implementation of project direction
- Process non-disclosure agreements for Directorate personnel prior to accessing competition-sensitive or proprietary data, information, or documents
- Assist in the full spectrum of actions required for the Directorate to conduct day to day business
- Assist in performing a wide range of project management activities to include working with functional managers, outside agencies, contractor personnel, and the program office customers in the development of milestone planning, tracking, scheduling, briefing preparation, staff coordination and decision documentation preparation; implementing documentation reviews.
- Develop, analyze, and submit program personnel reports.
- Microsoft Office software applications to produce visual aids (slides, viewgraphs, briefing charts and other graphics); file and retrieve electronic, use various functional areas including inputting information into various management systems such as the Defense Travel System, Defense Civilian Payroll System, Electronic Information Management System, Air Force Records Information Management System.
- Provide support for program and management operations supporting management, financial, contracting, configuration, engineering, system integration, and logistics management activities.
- Assist in developing and analyzing key program metrics.
- Assist in developing and integrating risk management plans and strategies, and supporting program briefings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prepare plans and documentation required to participate in the Material Development Decision (MDD), pre/post Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), and the Milestone A, B and C decision processes (DoDI 5000.2)
- Help in the development of pre and post-award documentation supporting source selection activities including requests for proposal (RFPs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), and Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Secret security clearance required
- Six (6) years of PM experience (Journeymen), two (2) years PM experience (Junior)
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or technically equivalent years of experience
Spectrum Comm - 9 months ago