Little Rock, AR, area
Staley Technologies, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Staley, Inc. deploys technology to a list of global, blue chip clients. Services include design and installation of cable infrastructures and communications networks, systems development and implementation, and related technology deployment. With 400 employees across multiple U.S. locations, we’re poised to continue an aggressive, yet carefully managed, journey of growth and diversification.
We have an exciting opportunity for a person who is passionate about outstanding project management! Our Project Manager will act as the critical driver of project management and account development with major national accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is already a project management pro to also use their superb relationship-building skills and business acumen to solidify existing relationships while also “breaking new ground” within the region and throughout the U.S.
· Manage all phases of customer’s design and deployment of telecommunication networks, LANs and WANs, point-of-sale systems, CCTV, and other related networking and cabling infrastructure
· Maintain and grow extraordinarily strong relationships with our clients
· Value-engineer projects to remove cost and drive savings to our customer
· Identify and promote opportunities to partner with new and existing customers, nationally and regionally
· Strong project management skills, preferably in the deployment of technology as described above
· RCDD, PMP or BICSI certification strongly preferred
· Previous full-project lifecycle experience with national rollouts, MAC work, and related projects is strongly preferred.
· A personal passion for understanding the wants and needs of a customer and then exceeding their expectations in delivery and results
· Exceptional communication skills including a demonstrated ability to listen to customer needs and develop solutions to meet them
· Identify and nurture longer-term business prospects that provide mutually-beneficial opportunities for Staley and our customer
· Must enjoy having fun while working hard AND want to be a critical part of a company that’s 60 years old and just getting started!
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...