This individual will work directly with clients, grasp a complete understanding of multiple simultaneous project's scope, and effectively communicate this to development team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements (pre and post-sale), and work with Tech Leads to devleop technical specs.
- Manage client expectations in regards to schedule, budget, and quality
- Have a technical background, preferably recent .NET, iOS, or Ruby on Rails experience.
- Research, design, and plan web, database, and application software
- Lead sprint planning meetings with a development team to prioritize, estimate, and commit to the development of software components weekly
- Manage the workflow of the software development life cycle from scoping, to design, development, QA, and production implementation
- Work directly with clients and developers to produce estimates for software development
- Work with the QA lead to validate development output in terms of both functionality and quality
- Review and validate time entries from development team
Nice to have Qualifications:
- 3+ years of recent management experience in software development
- 1+ years of recent software development experience in web development or mobile app development
- 1+ years of Software Development Life Cycle experience (analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation) and Design Patterns experience.
- Experience working in agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high bar for quality
- Be able to manage the development of software around complex business processes
- Working knowledge of source control systems like Git, SVN, etc.
- PMP Certification
- Experience working as a Scrum Master