Swisslog's Warehouse Distribution Solution's division is searching for a Project Manager to lead, plan, and head the tasks of multiple field crews to implement projects for automated material handling projects. He/she will manage divisional resources to meet and exceed contract requirements, project specifications, and client expectations. Projects are successfully implemented through skillful proposal/contract/specification review, contract drawing review, site surveys, system design, materials procurement and scheduling, installation drawing design and review, installation scheduling, labor coordination, cost management, change order processing, project completion and close out.
The incumbent should possess the ability to effectively interface with various contractors and management staff at all levels and must be capable in scheduling and producing quality work under tight deadlines and high pressure.
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401K! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
- Minimum of 5+ years of project management experience. Primary experience preferably within automated material handling and logistics applications.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Systems Engineering
- PMP Certification, preferred
- Sound application knowledge of automated material handling equipment such as AS/RS, pallet and case conveyors, sorters, AGV's, monorails
- Good integration skills for the management and control of a number of separate sub-systems within a project (nominal 6 vendors)
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills capable of managing more than one project of varying size and complexity
- Good negotiation skills, related to both procurement and contractual.
- Knowledge of PMBOK practices for project management
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills at all levels (internal and external)
- Good motivational skills, both in self and team members
- Ability to listen and learn from others
- Good understanding of Control and Software Systems for automated material handling equipment, preferred
- Computer literate in MS Office products, in particular: Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 40%-50% domestically. Some International travel is also involved.
OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS .
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS .
Swisslog is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Swisslog - 23 months ago