This is for the Infrastructure Group manages all the infrastructure needs - servers, firewalls and networks. This position will manage 15-20 projects simultaneously.
This individual will develop the architectural design, document project requirements and identify an implementation plan that conforms to architecture and infrastructure standards. This individual will be responsible for following the twelve step Infrastructure Project Registry process which includes chairing the step 5 architecture designs and step 8 configuration meetings and managing the project through completion.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree
- Must have infrastructure knowledge
- Must have managed infrastructure projects
- Oversee high-level programs and teams of technical resources.
- Must organize, manage, control, and direct all activities for the program.
- Lead status meetings with project team.
- Make presentation on the program status to management and directors.
- Implement and streamline consistent processes across project teams.
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as project schedule, project log, meeting minutes and project categorization.
- Facilitate meetings with business partners to resolve complex problems and review project updates.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concept, practices, and procedures.
- Works under general supervision, typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
- Responsible for the administration and/or coordination of multiple programs and IT projects.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Facilitate meetings, identifies and analyzes system requirements, and defines project scope, requirements and deliverables.
- Responsible for layout of presentations, reports, and statistical tables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
- Requires five plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Working knowledge of application development processes, development tools and technical components such as servers, software, storage, networks, three-tier web application design and two-tier client server architectures.
- Demonstrate strength in overseeing various systems projects of a highly complex nature
- Demonstrate strength in assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completing of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Demonstrate ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.