The Project Manager position is responsible for estimating, sales, and contract administration of received orders. Directly responsible for all client communications, technical and commercial proposal content, working with outside sales representatives to follow and close orders, and has full project responsibility from order entry through final invoicing.
Main Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for all client communications, both technical and commercial.
- Review inquiry design approach with Engineering and other technical departments, prepare estimates for labor and material utilizing worldwide material sourcing, and prepare technical and commercial content for quotations.
- Negotiate with client and work with outside sales representatives to close orders.
- Travel as required to sell projects, develop and maintain client relationships, and make sales presentations to clients to develop future opportunities.
- Responsible for project execution from order entry through final invoicing, including but not limited to, order entry into ERP system, kickoff meeting, cost change notices, initiating customer invoices, coordinating technical and commercial responses to customer, and participating in problem resolution.
- Coordinate with pertinient departments to develop and maintain project schedules and customer milestones.
- Attend weekly meetings and be prepared to provide status of open inquiries, open quotations, and project progress updates.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Engineering Management, a related field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Technical sales, estimating, and/or project management experience is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective trouble shooting and decision-making abilities.
- Superior time management skills.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an
attractive benefits package including: 401(k), medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending account, and tuition reimbursement.
All candidates will be subject
to drug & alcohol screening and a background check prior to
Taylor Forge Engineered Systems - 2 years ago
For over 100 years, Taylor Forge has supplied fabricated products to energy markets around the world. Taylor Forge Engineered Systems has...