Job Summary: *Completes medium scope systems and technology related projects (typically 361-3600 hours within 6 months).
Minimum Job-Related Experience: Typically requires 7 years systems, analysis, develop projects.Education: BS in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources, accomplish task, and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions with both client and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
- Responsible for identifying the role of each project team member.
- Resolve day-to-day operational problems and conflicts.
- Recommend and implement improvements to systems and procedures.Decision Making / Problem Solving:
- Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department.
- Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems.
- Uses some independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.Resources Managed:
- Makes recommendations that impact the resources of assigned team or department.Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- In-depth application and industry knowledge, customization, interpersonal, writing, decision making ability, client focus.
- Work is somewhat complex and requires moderate analytical ability.
- Acts as in a senior or lead capacity by assigning and reviewing the work of others.